Stage 3: Friday 3rd June from 12noon
Changes to our Gaming room from tomorrow
From tomorrow 12pm our gaming room reopens with a few small changes as we adjust to our new “normal” in stage 3
- Bookings are not required for the gaming room, the team will work to ensure we are able to accommodate members while complying with the room capacity
- Loyalty points & CardIT will be able to be redeemed through the kiosk and cashed at the cashier
- Social distancing measures will be in place, and monitored by the team
- Every second machine will have signage on them to explain they are unable to be played at this time, if you would like to play one of these machines please see a friendly team member who will assist you
- You can approach the bar to order drinks, place keno bets and redeem cash vouchers or Card It
- Gameshows will restart on Wednesday 8th July, you can earn entries from tomorrow for our weekly gameshows.
Conditions of entry that have not changed
- Members can only enter the club through Reception, and exit the same way
- Because of COVID tracking requirements you MUST be a member to enter the club, you can sign up at Reception on the day or online prior to your visit
- We ask that you do not visit the club if you are unwell or showing flu like symptoms
- Bookings are required for dining in the bistro and recommended for Cafe however we can accommodate walk ins if we are not at capacity
As always, the safety of our members & team is our priority. The club will operate under the approved industry COVID safe plan with strict guidelines and restrictions. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding with these restrictions.
Comments are closed