This page provides the latest information about the Hornets facilities and services regarding the evolving circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following Aspley Hornets s will remain closed, postponed or cancelled for a short while longer:
- Kids room
The well-being of our members and team remains our top priority.
What is the Club doing to limit the spread of infection?
Management and team have worked hard to prepare the Club to be as COVID Safe as possible. Including complying with a strict COVID Safe plan and team training on COVID-19 and hygiene practices
We’ve implemented a number of measures including:
- Physical distancing measures
- QLD Health Dept. compliant
- Increased hygiene protocols
- Working within a COVID Safe Industry plan
- Team COVID 19 infection control training
- Working within capacity limits
Please help us to limit the spread of infection
It is the responsibility of us all to limit the spread of COVID-19 and any other infection. In the interests of everyones health and wellbeing please:
- practice good hygiene– wash and/or sanitise your hands regularly
- practice social distancing– stay 1.5m apart and avoid physical greetings
- use cashless pay when possible
- download the COVID Safe App
Our new Conditions of entry:
- Your entry to Aspley Hornets is conditional on acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
- That I do not have any symptoms of fever, sore throat, temperature or illness, fatigue, or shortness of breath,
- That I have not been in the company of anyone exhibiting symptoms as above,
- I accept that I will abide by social distancing requirements,
That if requested to, records of members and guest’s attendance will be provided to relevant government departments specifically for COVID-19 tracing, and
- Any non-compliance of above or with a direction to move, relocate or leave the venue from non-compliance may result in your details being passed to authorities.
- If you have visited a QLD health declared hot spot in the last 14 days
- You have been exposed to a known or suspected case of COVID-19 (including those awaiting test results)
When visiting the Club please be aware that:
- You must be a member or become a member of the Hornets for government contact tracing purposes, we are required to collect your personal details, including: Name, Phone and Address and for your privacy we are doing this through our COVID safe kiosk reporting
- Management have the right to refuse entry or ask you to leave if you appear unwell or present with symptoms of illness
- We have different seating times and limits within our bistro – please contact our friendly Reception team for more information or click here
- You are required to sit down while drinking or eating within the venue
Please understand that these measures have been implemented with everyone’s health and wellbeing in mind. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as our team adjust to COVID Safe servicing.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Aspley Hornets Management