The Aspley Hornets has positioned itself as one of the most successful Australian Football Clubs in Qld by establishing a strong social club to fund football operations from junior’s right through to the elite level of the North Eastern AFL (NEAFL) competition.
Our focus has always been providing first class facilities and pathways for all sportsmen and women playing the game of AFL. Operating as a non-for-profit Community Club our focus has always been to support the community that supports us. This vision has allowed us to donate over $5,000,000 back into our community over the past five years and we are focused to increase this level of support to other sporting clubs and community groups.
The Aspley Hornets Community Grants Program will allow sporting clubs and non-for-profit community groups and charity’s in our region the opportunity to apply for financial support to aid the growth and development of individual groups.
We encourage any sporting club and non-for-profit community group to apply based on the following guidelines:
- Aspley Hornets to provide financial support by means of a Grant to a Sporting Club Partner or a Community Group Partner
- Aspley Hornets to provide monthly monetary reimbursements to Sporting Clubs or Community groups based on percentage of patronage at Aspley Hornets.
Applications viewed under the following two criteria’s:
Sporting Club Partner
- Cash Donations available to successful sporting clubs
- Sporting club to display Hornets logo on sleeve or shorts of playing apparel.
- All Sporting Club Partners to display Hornets logo on all advertising and communication with members and the public and be willing to be part of Aspley Hornets marketing campaigns.
- All Sporting Club Partners who join Aspley Hornets will have their membership fee refunded in full back to their club.
- In addition, 5% of all food and beverage transactions by your members will be donated back to your sporting club.
- Further discounts may apply to private functions held at Aspley Hornets
Community Group Partner
- Fifty cents from every new and renewing Hornets membership will be donated back to one of our Community Group Partners.
- Each Community Group partner will be displayed periodically in the Clubs foyer for Hornets members to choose where their donation (50c) is given
- All community Group Partners to display Hornets logo on all advertising and communication with their members and the public and be willing to be part of Aspley Hornets marketing campaigns.
- All Community Group Partners who join Aspley Hornets will have their membership fee refunded in full back to their organisation.
- In addition, 5% of all food and beverage transactions at Aspley Hornets will be refunded back to Community Group Partner
- Further discounts may apply to private functions held at Aspley Hornets.
SUNDAY TO TUESDAY
10am - 1am
WEDNESDAY - SATURDAY
10am - 2am